Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreams & Life

Hi All,

Not sure what to write but I just felt like writing. I met my cousin sis after a long time last week and it was really beautiful spending time with her. It has been long since I had enjoyed. I just think that I have almost forgotten how to enjoy, forgotten what life is what Teen was like.

I really dont know who will ever understand what I think and what I go through everyday. Chasing my dream sometimes I feel is it worth doing that? Not because I dont want it because there are so many things happening around in the world. Is it that everyone or rather I should say most of them in this world have become so selfish that we have completely forgotten about whats the fact.

I am talking about those people who are not so fortunate as we are to earn Good money and have a good life. We talk about India been developing but I really dont see that happening. Theres so many things not going right and I just dont know what to do. I am just worried about my dream,what about those people who are not even able to get their basic needs. I saw on news today and it was really disheartening,people in Bihar after the flood dont even have food to eat, our Govt is doing absolutely nothing, I cant really complaint cause I did not vote. NSD commondo who lost his life, his family had been promised to be given a Petrol pump so that they can get their living, that never happened. Is it really worthwhile for people like this who come from a poor background to lay their lives for India after which their family has to suffer as they are the only sole earner.

What is the solution for this? This is not only happening in India its happening across the world. For a common person its just getting difficult and difficult to survive everyday. I hope by the time I am in position of changing few things its not too late. Its important to reach at such an stage that any action taken by me will make a big difference. I need to stay focused, need to work more harder, I need to start enjoying more in what I do rather than try finding an alternative for that. I just feel that I have lost my focus in last few days. I cant afford to do that anymore.

Also I really pray and hope that my second and the most important step towards my aim gets success. Help me and the world God.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have been awarded alok... visit my blog..

Darshan Chande said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darshan Chande said...

You're a very thoughtful person.. liked your writing.. I am following you.. Hope to read more from here :)

App Development Mumbai said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.